How do I return a book?
If you change your mind about your order, Barzipan Publishing operates a ‘no questions asked’ returns policy:
- You need to return your book within seven working days of the delivery of your order. Our returns policy is in accordance with the UK Distance Selling Regulations. A full refund will be given for the returned items and the original postage costs, but any postage costs incurred when returning your items will be at your own cost.
- If you placed your order and paid in a bookshop, please contact the bookshop to obtain a refund.
After the ‘no questions asked’ seven day period we will be happy to accept items for return in any of the following cases:
- The item arrived damaged: Barzipan will either replace the item or give you a full refund (including postage costs). Please let us know which option you prefer. If you require a replacement, we will wait to receive the faulty copy from you before despatching a new one.
- The item was incorrectly supplied due to our mistake, a full refund (including postage costs) will be given.
If the item does not meet with your requirements we will refund the ordered item only (all postage costs will be incurred by the customer) subject to the following conditions:
- The book must be returned within 28 days of receipt in the UK, 48 days of receipt in Europe, and 4 months of receipt in any country outside the UK or Europe.
- It must be returned in a pristine and resalable condition.
- It must be accompanied by a copy of the delivery note or receipt.
- The book/s should be returned in original packaging to: Barzipan Publishing, 310 Ewell Road, Surbiton, Surrey KT6 7AL
How do I return an ebook?
- Our ebooks are only supplied via third party providers such as Amazon. Please refer to the policies of the provider you purchased your ebook from.